Developed by our engineering team here at UBERBUS our patent pending system, named the UBERBUS Flux enables a modified RIB seat to slide the full length of the van on the same rails used in the California and lock in any position (every 12mm) making it a truly versatile system.
With the RIB seat locked fully forward you can travel with your rear passengers directly behind the front seats in a car like configuration this will then give you a whopping 1.5m (SWB) or 1.9m (LWB) boot space for all your gear.
- VW rails designed to fit the T5/T6 body shell with off-the-shelf underfloor strengthening brackets.
- Nylon / rubber wheels for easy movement.
- Rubber dust guards protect against stones and grit falling in rails.
- Full factory approval – built in France by the RIB factory to our design.
- Nylon bushes used in locking mechanism to eliminate rattles.
- Locks every 12mm along the whole length of the rails.
- Travel with your passengers close behind you.
- Single handed locking mechanism.
- Under bed storage space.
Available for the 112cm RIB 2 seater and now the 150cm 3 seater.
Single handed lock release
Easy to use single handed operation to release the locks and the RIB glides effortlessly backwards or forwards.
We’ve had a few questions on how high our system is compared to a fixed RIB, well we have kept to the same height above the wheel arch as a standard RIB but as we have to raise the floor to accommodate the height of the rails this creates the overall feeling of it being lower.
112cm- Fully fitted system includes 2 x rails, rail covers and end caps, underfloor brackets, FLUX adaption frame and 112cm modified RIB with integrated headrests in VW fabric. Usual extras like ISOFIX and leather upholstery available.
150cm- Fully fitted system includes 4 x rails, rail covers and end caps, underfloor brackets, FLUX adaption frame and 150cm modified RIB with integrated headrests in VW fabric. Usual extras like ISOFIX and leather upholstery available.
Our system for the VW T5/T6 that allows the Scopema RIB 112cm and 150cm seats to be fitted to VW rails meet the EC Directive 76/115/EEC as amended by 2005/41/EC & ECE Regulation 14.07 for M1 category.
To order please contact Banwy Telephone: 07483 172027